Home for sale in Cartersville, Georgia
Stunning Executive Home - Priced Below Appraisal - One of the Nicest Homes
and Best Values in the Cartersville / Bartow County Area of Northwest Metro Atlanta!
This home is no longer for sale
This custom executive home in Cartersville, GA accommodates every living situation and is all about the details!
Very well maintained 4-sided brick home with level entry situated on 4 private acres. Beautiful gated entrance, gleaming hardwood floors, beautiful moldings, gorgeous lighting, spacious kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, professionally landscaped yard, two fireplaces, built-in bookcases, master bedroom on the main level with French doors leading onto the rear deck, ceiling fans, and an elegant double staircase. With a formal living room and dining room, this home also enjoys a large family room with high ceilings, a fireplace, and a full bank of windows, allowing you to enjoy nature’s year-round beauty.
The upper level of the home has three “oversized” bedrooms, two full baths, one half bath, and additional room for sewing, exercise, office or storage.
The terrace level is perfect for separate living with its own private entrance, attached parking, covered patio, office, fireplace, full bath, and storage galore.
A total of four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and one-half bath completes this fabulous Cartersville home.
Conveniently located with immediate access to Highway 41, I-75, shopping, restaurants, downtown Atlanta and airport.
For more information or assistance with
buying or selling a home in Cartersville
Please Call Bobby Glover at 678-648-7050
- Price: $595,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full / 1 Partial
- Year Built: 1996
- Type: Single Family Residential
- Design: 2 Stories
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Brick 4 Sides
- Bedroom: Master On Main
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Pantry - Walk-in, Views To Family Room
- Rooms: Family Room, Library/Office, Separate Living Room, Separate Dining Room (seats 12+), Other
- Basement: Bath, Boat Door, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- Garage: 3-Car Garage, Attached, Automatic Garage Door, Kitchen Level
- Fireplaces: 2
- Lot Size: 3 Up To 5 Acres
- Lot Description: Creek, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 4+/- Acres
- Home Faces: Southeast
- Property Tax: $3654 (2007)
- Home Owner’s Association Dues: $0/None
- Area: Northwest Metro Atlanta - Cartersville / Acworth / Kennesaw / Lake Allatoona
- City: Cartersville
- County: Bartow County
- Zip Code: 30120
- Subdivision/Community: None
- Elementary School: Emerson Elementary School
- Middle School: Woodland Middle School
- High School: Woodland Mountain High School
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SECURED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT I/WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.