FOR SALE • ACREAGE
Beautifully Appointed Custom Executive Home
1.7+/- Private Acres • Secured Gated Entrance
Located in Cartersville, Georgia
Offered Below Appraised Value!
This home is no longer for sale but you can
Search Similar Homes For Sale in the Cartersville Area of Northwest Atlanta
This 4-sided brick home has exquisite architectural details and offers many upgrades including gleaming hardwood floors, moldings throughout, granite countertops, stainless appliances, a large kitchen with a center work island, two fireplaces, built-in bookcases, a master bedroom on the main level, ceiling fans, a large Family room with door access to the rear deck overlooking a fabulous private backyard, a heated swimming pool, and a hot tub with a relaxing waterfall feature.
The elaborate fully finished terrace level features a media-recreation room with a fireplace, exercise room, game room, built-in wet bar, office, storage galore, full bathroom and door access to the large patio area with pool and hot tub.
A total of five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and one-half bath complete this fabulous Cartersville home.
Conveniently located with immediate access to Highway 41, I-75, shopping, restaurants, downtown Atlanta and airport.
For more information or assistance with
buying or selling a home in Cartersville
Please Call Bobby Glover at 678-648-7050
Menu » Photo Gallery | Fast Facts | Demographics | Email Agent
Search Similar Homes For Sale in Cartersville
[ top ]
- Price: $572,400
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full / 1 Partial
- Year Built: 1996
- Type: Single Family Residential
- Design: 2 Stories
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Brick 4 Sides
- Pool: Gunite, In Ground
- Bedroom: Master On Main
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Separate Tub/Shower
- Kitchen: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Pantry - Walk-in, Views To Family Room
- Rooms: Exercise Room, Family Room, Library/Office, Media Room, Recreation Room, Separate Den, Separate Living Room, Separate Dining Room (seats 12+), Other
- Basement: Boat Door, Daylight, Finished, Full, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- Garage: 3-Car Garage, Attached, Automatic Garage Door, Side/Rear Entry
- Fireplaces: 2
- Lot Size: 1 Up To 2 Acres
- Lot Description: Creek, Cul-De-Sac, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 1.7 Acres
- Home Faces: Northwest
- Property Tax: $2504 (2007)
- Home Owner’s Association Dues: $0/None
- Area: Northwest Metro Atlanta - Cartersville / Acworth / Kennesaw / Lake Allatoona
- City: Cartersville
- County: Bartow County
- Zip Code: 30120
- Subdivision/Community: None
- Elementary School: Emerson Elementary School
- Middle School: Woodland Middle School
- High School: Woodland Mountain High School
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SECURED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT I/WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
[ top ]